Saturday, May 24, 2008

Notes from Camp Crucible

As most of our readers here know, I'm at Camp Crucible this weekend with m. I'd anticipated not posting till I returned, but the program book claims that the nightly slideshows, photographed during the day by Pheroscope photography will be posted to the Crucible website, and it suggests we tell our friends to go there to "see what they're missing." So far it doesn't look like anything new has been posted, but I'll float the link out anyway: http://campcrucible.com/Voyage/front.html

Gods help us if they use my savage visage on film...not the best advertisement. The lovely m. has declined to be photographed. Last night's slide show featured two people that some of our dear readers may recognize, and one photo was actually pretty flattering.

No comments: